Monday, May 12, 2014

Best Mother's Day gift ever!!

Talking to Elder Thorpe!  Wow!  He is doing awesome, loves his new area and companion.  He is an amazing missionary who loves what he is doing.  He is filled with the Spirit and touched us all with his incredible testimony of the Atonement and his Savior, Jesus Christ.

HEY!

Man what an awesome day we had yesterday, yeah? It was so great to talk to you all!!!! Everyone looks and sounds so good, and all the boys look so old! You guys have got to stop growing!! Thanks for showing me the house and the yard, man it was so sweet to see it all! Like I said yesterday, I have such a bigger understanding and testimony of the importance of family! That is the greatest thing that we have in this life, especially when that family is centered around the Gospel! Thanks again mom and dad for your incredible testimonies and influence on me.  And thank you jantsen nick and brooks for your awesome examples to me! I love you all so much and miss ya all like crazy!!
So one thing I forgot to tell you yesterday, being the crazy cool baptismal interview I had with this investigator of elder nielson. So she is 18 and so ready to be baptized! I get to the 2nd question in the interview and I ask if she believes that the church was restored by Joseph smith and she starts to explain why she believes it and then out of no where, she recites the entire FIRST VISION to me! My jaw just dropped and I was like, yeah forget the rest of these questions haha you're ready! It was the funniest thing! So yeah, haha she passed her interview.
Well, this email is kinda short, I kinda told you all everything yesterday! But I hope everyone has an awesome week and I'll talk to you all again next monday! 
Love you all tons!

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment