Monday, May 25, 2015

Great News!

Hey Guys!

Man you all sound fantastic! And like there has been a lot of baseball to watch.  I am so happy to hear that! Also sounds like everyone is playing great.  Loved the pictures! Congrats Nick on going yard man, that's awesome! Brooks with the awesome catch, wish I could have seen it! And Jdawg with 14 Ks?? Pretty good week then! Happy birthday Gma Faux!! Hope she had an awesome day, the party looked fun!
It was a good week for us too.  It is going to be a short email today because, well, I kind of spent most of my time playing basketball today against another zone haha.  Sorry! But good news is that A___ F____ told us that he wants to be baptized! It is all planned for this coming saturday! We were so pumped when he told us! Ill explain more about it next week and put some pictures of it all.
Also the daughter of a recent convert that we have been teaching will be baptized on the 3rd of June! She is super excited about it too. We have been able to find some cool new people this week and we hope that they progress quick! 
I'm sorry I have no time today, but we will talk more next week. Know that I love you all like crazy and that I am doing well! Loving every minute that I have left of this mission.  I have seen the blessings of the gospel so many times and in so many lives, it is amazing that we have it! 
Have a great week this week! Love ya!

Elder Thorpe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment