Monday, May 11, 2015

Post Mother's Day call...

FAM!
So sweet to see you guys yesterday! Always a blessing to see my family.  You all looked great! I agree mom, haha I don't like talking on the computer as much as in person.  But just a few weeks and I will be able to hug each one of you and talk all day long! We just got the news about changes and Elder Calderon and I are staying together!  I am so pumped haha I did not want another companion... :) 
I basically told you all what has happened this week so this might be a short email. Sorry! But things are going good here and we are just on the search to find new people to teach.  We have the daughter of a recent convert that will be baptized next week so that should be good and A__ is also progressing a lot.  It is sad for A___ and J___ O____ because now it's a lot of work to get J___ divorced and then the two of them married.  But hopefully they don't lose the desire that they have now.  
SO yeah, I'm a little nervous about coming home and facing all of those life decisions that lay ahead.  But I do know that I can do it.  I now know how to deal with trials and what  I need to do to have the Lord constantly on my side.  It is hard work, but so rewarding. I'm excited to see what happens in this next stage of my life. Dad, I will take your advice and really try to soak up all of the things I love here in these last few weeks.  

I love you all so much! Have a great week and I will talk to ya soon!

Elder Thorpe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment